How's your email marketing measuring up?
Your achievements in marketing show that you know good assessments begin with truthful benchmarks.
Where are you now?
Where do you want to be?
Sometimes, a self-evaluation can be tricky. Or, you simply don’t have the resources to dig into the data. That's where I come in.
I analyze the integral components of your current email marketing programs and evaluate how well they're performing. Then, I deliver a prioritized action plan to help you build upon and improve your efforts.
Your Audit Includes
Your email marketing audit is a comprehensive review of your current program.
Along with reviewing the overall structure, this audit also includes a deep-dive analysis of one specific campaign.
Strategy & Best Practices
Data & Metrics
Template Design & Rendering
Ready to get started?
Take these steps in order to get started:
- Form Completion. You complete the form on this page.
- Form Review. I'll review your submission. If I'm the best person to help you, then I'll send you a payment request and a contract to sign.
If, however, I'm not the best match to get your email marketing into shape, I'll do my best to find a suitable referral for you
- Contract & Payment. Once I receive your payment and signed contract, I'll start analyzing your email marketing program.
- ESP Access: You give me access to your email service provider along with the name of the specific campaign you want me to deep dive (max 6 emails in 1 campaign).
- Research: I spend a maximum of 10 business days familiarizing myself with your ideal customer and conducting my audit.
- Results & Prioritized Action Plan: Twelve business days after the process started, you'll receive a link to your Action Plan in the form of an Airtable document and a recorded video with my recommendations.
- Follow-up Phone Call: After you have had a work week to review my findings and suggestions, we'll have a 50-minute follow up call. During this call we'll go over your questions and see if you'll need help implementing all or part of your plan.
Audits are $800 (US dollars) and are the foundation for a stronger, more successful email program.
Submit the form to begin the audit process today.